Want to Demo that new racquet or paddle that you have your eye on or unsure what racquet, or paddle might be right for you? No problem! Our 30-day, 30 Dollar Demo Program is the way to go! The All About Tennis and Pickleball demo program is a 30-day, 30 Dollar program. With a deposit of $30 dollars, you can take two racquets or paddles and keep them for up to 7 days at a time. The racquets or paddles must be switched for different racquets or paddles every 7 days or sooner. You should be able to try, at a minimum, a total of 8 different racquets or paddles over the course of your program. At the end of the 30-day period, if you choose to purchase the racquet or paddle from us, the $30 dollar deposit is applied to the sale price of the item!
- A valid credit card is required to start a demo program.
- Racquets or Paddles are available on a first come, first serve basis. You are more than welcome to call and request a hold on an item, but you need to pick it up the SAME DAY.
- Team members will be happy to assist you in picking out demos. All team members are well versed in the latest racquet and paddle technologies, however, a large part of finding what you like and do not like is PERSONAL PREFERENCE. While we do our best to suggest appropriate items for you, please remember that we most likely have never seen you play and are making suggestions based off the information that you provide.
- All racquets are strung at the manufacturer’s suggested tension with high performance string.
- If you break a string, simply bring back the racquet. DO NOT RE-STRING IT YOURSELF!
- You can trade racquets or paddles as often as you like, you just can’t keep any items longer than 7 days.
- We reserve the right to charge you a $5 per day late fee if you are delinquent in bringing back your demos. Communication is key, if you know that you are going to be late, please call.
- The demo program is IN-STORE ONLY. We have two locations to serve you and carry demos at both locations.
If you have any additional questions, please reach out to one of our store locations and a team member will be happy to assist you.