Emanating dynamic vibes thanks to bold, color-shifting paint, the Blade 100L v8 loads the technological innovations of the Blade v8 lineup into a lighter, more maneuverable frame. Two innovations define the evolution of this frame: FORTYFIVE° supplies increased flexibility and stability through a patent-protected carbon construction, while DirectConnect connects the carbon fiber handle to the end cap for enhanced feel and torsional stability. Avid fans of the Blade franchise looking for a slightly arm-friendlier option will appreciate the lightweight, connected-to-the-ball feel this frame delivers.
*This racket ships unstrung. Select from the stringing options above and the Wilson team will string the racket for you.
- Lighter and more maneuverable Blade for easier swings
- FORTYFIVE° increases flexibility and stability to produce a more connected-to-the-ball feel while better complementing the modern, vertical swing path used by most competitive players
- DirectConnect extends the carbon fiber handle to connect directly to the end cap for improved feel and enhanced torsional stability
- Dynamic, color-shifting elastic finish allows frame to morph between shades of green and copper
- Top Grip Taper provides better feel for top-hand grip placement
- Ergonomic End Cap yields improved comfort and playability
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
||22 MM Flat Beam
||100 sq in
||33CM/4 Pts HL
||27 in / 68.6 cm